3. Costa Victoria
We chose this cruise due to the locations it offered compared with other cruise lines. We embarked Costa Victoria in Male (Maldives). Due to it being an Italian cruise company, often English translations were forgotten about. The ship is tired and would benefit from a re-fit. The cabins were tired looking with what I would class as unsafe electrical sockets (loose). Compared with other cruise lines we have travelled with the food was very basic and what I would describe as a school canteen at times (however I think a school canteen would provide a better standard of food and selection) I would give it a 1/10 . Entertainment was of a poor standard. I have rated it this as poor due to previous experience with other cruise lines and they could do with booking on with their competitors to see how it should be done. Service staff were very friendly and eager to please, however you couldn’t sit for a meal without a hard sell to purchase Lobster or other exclusive dining. Ports and tour excursions were fantastic, however o could be biased as the Ports were places that we wanted to visit Would I travel with Costa again?, certainly not.

Very disappointing

Costa Victoria Cruise Review by Funkygibbins

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic

Would I travel with Costa again?, certainly not.
Funkygibbins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Victoria price drops

Inside Classic
Cabin IC
Poor, dated in need to a re-fit
Butterfly Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins