MSC Seaside Cruise Review

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by SpankyNJ

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

Just a brief note. I adore the MSC Seaside. I have sailed on her 6 times in less than two years.

Each time I sail the Yacht Club. If you are an NCL Haven or Carnival Havana type... sail in YC for the same price and you wont go back!

I will also add I was surprised by the Cruise Critic Meet and Greet. I went to two, one for the February 1st sailing and one for the 8th sailing.

The week before a friend said the M&G was like it has always been. Chocolate covered strawberries on each table and canopies. This time at both, along with waiter served drinks, they served the food items. I didnt like that as much and it lost an elegant touch it once had. They also used to have a full size sheet cake with Cruise Critic written on it. Instead of serving a smaller one - its gone now. MSC CC M&G used to be the nicest of any ship. Now it is sadly just about average with the others.

They still do the group photo and give everyone a free copy. IF you can track the copy down! In YC the concierge will find your photo and get it delivered. In the main ship its at Guest Services usually and rarely enough copies for everyone. I dont understand how that happens.

SpankyNJ's Full Rating Summary

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

YC balcony Suite is fabulous. It could be a bit larger. I love the bathroom and built in shower seat some ships dont have. GREAT storage too!

SpankyNJ