3. Allure of the Seas
I wanted to love RC. We‘ve cruised many times but this was our first on RC. My family and I were less than wowed. I realize the ship is heading to dry dock soon so perhaps they’ll make some necessary repairs but truly, it should have gone to dry dock before this sail. Due to a bad propeller our itinerary was initially altered 3 months from our cruise. We received notice but truly, 3 months out, what can we do. Our itinerary was further altered at sea when Coco Caye was deemed to be too windy with a chance of poor weather. I understand from other individuals on the cruise that this is NOT rare. Imagine how disappointed my kids were given they’ve seen a million commercials about “the perfect day.” Stopping at Labadee was a poor substitute. In addition, my daughters swimsuits got mixed up with the dirty towels and, after having our room searched first, we were told it was never found. Wonder why the laundry staff rooms were not searched like ours? Seems some staffs daughter will have a nice new swimsuit. The aqua show was rescheduled more than once due to rocking of the boat. . . Perhaps that bad propeller is more important overall? The arcades had many games that do not work, the food was ok at best, the ice cream shop ran out of mint chip ice cream, everything is a very expensive additional charge, the rooms were worn and tired and the customer service was just ok compared to Disney and surprisingly Carnival. Seems to me issuing a $38 credit for the stolen swimsuit would have been a minor token of goodwill and good customer service. I wish I had researched cruise lines and boats better. Sorry RC, you fall terribly short on MANY accounts.

Less Than Wowed

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Winknee

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

I wish I had researched cruise lines and boats better.

Sorry RC, you fall terribly short on MANY accounts.
Winknee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 8D
Worn and tired. Outdated cellular chargers and few outlets.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins