• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Sunshine Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

I would choose a different boat

Review for Carnival Sunshine to the Bahamas
gates68
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

We love carnival, however the sunshine leaves a bit to be desired. We took this cruise because the boat looked like of fun for our teenagers. There were definitely good times had. The entertainment guy Houston was awesome, so much fun and energy. Also our waitstaff and room attendant Raul was great. Disappointed with the bar service, we waited a long time for drinks, almost like the ship was understaffed. Also the pixel picture area is a joke. They threw our pictures out before we ordered them, then it took about 2 hours to go through the ipad to find them.

ordered them, and they still came out wrong. We spent $200 on pictures and the order was not even correct. When trying to get the right order, after being in the room sick all day because of rough seas, the pixel guy said, we are only human. I then gave up and decided I didn’t need the correct pictures. Never, have iI had this issue on any other cruise we have been on. In conclusion, we had a good time, but there are issues with this boat/cruise that carnival needs to fix..

Balcony

Great cabin, first time in a balcony. I will not have anything else from now on!!

2 Helpful Votes