3. MSC Orchestra
We chose this cruise as siblings to spend some time with my eldest sister who has cancer. It was a nightmare though because elevators is always busy and takes too much time to get to whatever floor you'd like to be. There should be a elevator for people with special needs. The food wasn't great in fact it was worst than hostel food, exept for dining room on deck 6 which had great service and food. The pizza on deck13 was floppy sheets of dough with veggies or leftover chicken curry. Cocktails on the cruis is overly sweet, in other words they serve you sugarwater. Please have a South African crew for South African cruises who can understand you. Cleaning services for Room 9118 was fantastic, couldnt fault anything. The cruise felt like I just stepped into a busy African marketplace with vendors trying to sell a million stuff to me all the time. Eric Eric Eric, if it wasnt for your entertainment skills and fantastic dance crew, I would've thrown myself overboard to end it all. No really guys your ship was overcrowded with the most unmannered guests and I say again... This was my 1st and last cruise ever. Msc cruises, thx for wasting my hard earned money and giving me the worst holiday I've ever had.

Nightmare

Johnle’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3
Loved the organization around cleaning and staff never disturbing the guests. Lovely crisp towels and linen.
Xilofono Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins