3. Carnival Victory
We chose this as a last minute cruise. We booked an interior guarantee and got upgraded to a balcony (8201). A terrific financial deal. The crew was nice and it was a shorter cruise (4 days) but the food and activities were not good. I think this ship is going in to be restored but they seem to have given up a bit. The ship is a really good layout and I hope it will be restored to this original glory. Embarkation was very easy but disembarkation was a nightmare. No explanation of disembark zones so everyone self disembarked with their luggage. I'm accustomed to luggage tags but that didn't happen. So with everyone trying to get off the ship, it was quite a mess. But once we got off to our transport, it was quick and easy. First time we ever used room service and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We did not go to the main dining room, we mainly ate at Guys and Deli, since buffet was pretty bland and blah.

Nice cruise, bad food

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by LuckyStar

LuckyStar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E
Very nice. It was very forward so I loved the rocking. If you have nausea issues, this might not be the room for you. It was very small and tight for two people. Walls are very thin so you have hear everything in the halls but once it was quiet, we had no problems. Our biggest beef was loud children who played in the hallway. Which seemed weird.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins