• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

A great first ever cruise experience

Review for MSC Divina to the Bahamas
joken1105
First Time Cruiser • Age 10null

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom
Traveled with children

Overall, I loved the MSC Divina and I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take a cruise on it. However, it has its pros and cons in each category.

Cabin: This category has no cons, my cabin was incredible. I had a balcony room and it was a great size for a cruise ship, even bigger than some hotel rooms I have stayed in. The bathroom was also great and the shower had a great design where you could push the doors in if you want more room when you are not showering. Overall, the cabin was one of the best things about my cruise.

Dining: The food on the ship blew away my expectations. I keep hearing so many bad reviews on this topic meanwhile it was incredible. The buffet was insane, the other restaurants look excellent, and even the Black Crab, the main dining hall, had some amazing dishes. Now, there were some dishes I ordered that were weird and that I didn’t like. However, the dishes that were good totally overridden the bad ones. The New York Serlion Steak was one of these amazing dishes that I would highly recommend. In addition to the restaurants, there were also many other food spots in the ship. I loved the one in the Plaza del Doge. There was a bakery there that gave complimentary desserts. The pistachio cream cake there was the single best item I had on the cruise and cake that I had in a long time. As a result, the food itself was a huge factor in my good experience on this cruise.

Balcony Stateroom

Port Reviews

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

It was beautiful with beaches everywhere and many different activities offered.

Freeport

It was a very nice port with many shops and food trucks.

Miami

It was a pretty nice port.

3 Helpful Votes