3. MSC Divina
Overall, I loved the MSC Divina and I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take a cruise on it. However, it has its pros and cons in each category. Cabin: This category has no cons, my cabin was incredible. I had a balcony room and it was a great size for a cruise ship, even bigger than some hotel rooms I have stayed in. The bathroom was also great and the shower had a great design where you could push the doors in if you want more room when you are not showering. Overall, the cabin was one of the best things about my cruise. Dining: The food on the ship blew away my expectations. I keep hearing so many bad reviews on this topic meanwhile it was incredible. The buffet was insane, the other restaurants look excellent, and even the Black Crab, the main dining hall, had some amazing dishes. Now, there were some dishes I ordered that were weird and that I didn’t like. However, the dishes that were good totally overridden the bad ones. The New York Serlion Steak was one of these amazing dishes that I would highly recommend. In addition to the restaurants, there were also many other food spots in the ship. I loved the one in the Plaza del Doge. There was a bakery there that gave complimentary desserts. The pistachio cream cake there was the single best item I had on the cruise and cake that I had in a long time. As a result, the food itself was a huge factor in my good experience on this cruise. Embarkation: Ok, this was horrible. We were standing in a 3 hour line to get into the boat and they didn’t even offer the guests anything to compensate for this. The people that have ridden MSC said that this has never happened before so I don’t know what happened. In addition, the muster drill was crazy since there was direction and nobody could hear the announcements. Lastly, there was a ferry accident in the Miami port, which delayed our ship until 3am to depart. This was not their fault but they did not do a good job communicating the matter to us. They really need to improve on this. Activities and Entertainment: The cruise line did a great job in both categories, as they had so many activities and entertainment all over the ship at all times. I would highly recommend this cruise because of this. Recreation: This cruise shop has great facilities, including amazing pools, hot tubs, workout machines, and even a sports arena. I loved these facilities and I hope that other ships have facilities as good as this ship did. The one thing I would improve on is the water slide because I got stuck in it due to it being too flat. Public rooms: This ship had many great bars and beautiful public areas with many different varieties of entertainment in each of them. I especially loved the black and white lounge and the atrium. Service: Like the food, there are many bad reviews on the service. However, the staff treated us very well. They were very helpful and attentive. Overall, they made my cruise experience much better. Private Island: This place was beautiful. The beaches were incredible and the food on the island was great. In addition, they had amazing activities and excursions on the island, including jet ski tours, parties, and even a lighthouse light show. It was probably one of the best things about the cruise. Value for money: If the cruise was this good for the low price I got for it, it was obviously worth it big time. As a result, I recommend this cruise for anybody who thinks of taking it. Remember to not reflect what the cruise could be like based on only bad reviews and take all of the reviews into consideration.

A great first ever cruise experience

MSC Divina Cruise Review by joken1105