3. Carnival Dream
We chose this itinerary because we wanted to see the ruins at Uxmal. I was disappointed that Carnival no longer had this as a ship excursion. I was able to find it through Viator. The ship is a typical Carnival ship without the Cucina del Capitano, which was disappointing. The food was typical cruise food. Good but not great. We had an interior walkway cabin which was extremely comfortable. It has easy access to the outside front of the ship. The crew, like all our other Carnival cruise experiences were amazing. Cruise director Janaee is high energy and fun. We had the Cheers package and thoroughly enjoyed it. We embarked in Galveston which has a fog problem. This delayed embarkation. I understand that this is common in winter, but this is the first time this has happened to us. The embarkation was a mess. Once we checked in it was easy going. The ship was delayed departure. We got to Cozumel late, but were able to stay late. This time we left the children home, looking at the ship, I feel that it would not be the best for young kids compared to the Magic and Breeze. This being our second time on the Dream I guess we would be back.

Relaxing cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Pandabeartx

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)

We had the Cheers package and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This being our second time on the Dream I guess we would be back.
Pandabeartx’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4J
Great cabin, very spacious interior room with easy access to the outside. Great value.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins