3. Costa Fortuna
I had high hopes about my first cruise with Costa. Needless to say they were wasted. This 2 week cruise was part of a six week package which incuded 4 weeks with P&O. Information about the Costa cruise line was sparse as my booking agent had not had dealings with them before. So here's your feedback. Pay for water! No free tea or coffee after breakfast! Surly staff who don't like to deal with English speaking passengers. Very few announcements in English. Very class oriented ship. Everything is in Euros, in Asia? Mandatory service charge of 10 euros EACH per day that no-one knew about before boarding, supposedly to encourage staff to work harder. Any redeeming qualities are far outnumbered by the bad. I have personally not had a worse cruise. And this mob want to break into the Australian cruise market? Not a chance Costa. We won't want you.

We won't be sailing with Costa again, ever!

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by Swaziman

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic

So here's your feedback.

Pay for water!

No free tea or coffee after breakfast!

Surly staff who don't like to deal with English speaking passengers.

Very few announcements in English.

Very class oriented ship.

Everything is in Euros, in Asia?

And this mob want to break into the Australian cruise market?

Not a chance Costa. We won't want you.
Swaziman’s Full Rating Summary