• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cruisegs
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin:

We took the Silverseas Muse because the Cruise Professionals recommended the ship and the company. We have been a loyal Crystal customer, but they didn’t offer a cruise around Japan. First off the Muse is a beautiful ship and the food is good. My problem is the staff and crew are incredibly poorly trained and clueless on customer service. They advertise butler service, but forget it, they won’t lift a finger. The main management of the company are equally clueless.

They changed routing because of a storm and the itinerary was terrible. Total waste of time and never once apologized during the cruise. Frankly they could care less. They wanted the money from that cruise regardless of the possibilities that we could have gone into the storm. I could go on for a long time at how poorly staff is trained, but my point is don’t bother. We wrote to the cruise line and got a very canned response and I don’t really care types of responses. They offered a token credit, but that wasn’t what I was looking for. I wanted someone to look like they cared. Frankly I wouldn’t take Silverseas if they offered me a cruise for free. Stick with Crystal, they are the best.

Find a Silver Muse Cruise from $4,230