3. Carnival Fantasy
This was my 7th cruise, 1st on Fantasy. The service was personal and amazing ! The cruise director Andrew (Andy) was the best I have every experienced. He went above and beyond to entertain the passengers. On the last night he hosted an event in the Atrium where he sang and danced as he interacted with the guests. During one song, "American Pie" he poured sugar on himself as the song lyrics rolled "pour some sugar on me". He went over the top! This was a family vacation with my husband and 8 adult children. We were treated with such good care and service by everyone. Our room valet, I Wawan, was so courteous and provided us with anything we asked. Our dinner servers were amazing as well. The wait staff came to anticipate our individual needs before we asked, such as bringing me coffee every night at dinner the moment I sat down. I must give a special shout out to Johnamay. She was part of the dinner service crew that made our experience on the ship. Johnamay danced and sang to one of my daughters, which made my daughter's trip even more memorable. Thank you to all the staff and crew. We will be back. Thank you for sharing us and creating these special memories.

Amazing!!!!!!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Kim4105

Kim4105’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E
The cabin was clean. The valet kept it stocked.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins