3. Carnival Pride
I booked this cruise because it went out of Baltimore and it was the best deal I could find. I had very low expectations, and just wanted to get away for a week with my family, see some new places, and not have to cook or clean. The Carnival Pride surpassed my expectations in every way. The musicals at night were awesome. Our cabin was perfect. My kids had so much fun in the pool and doing the water slides over and over again. I had read reviews saying that the food on Carnival Pride was lukewarm and not good-- we ate mostly in the main dining room, and the food was wonderful and always hot. My husband did wish there had been a live dealer for poker in the casino. I had also read reviews saying that the passengers on the Pride are rude-- this was not our experience at all. Everyone was friendly and seemed to be having a great time. The other passengers did not act annoyed by our children, which I had been a bit concerned about as this is supposedly a "party boat." Many people stopped to talk to my kids and really seemed delighted by them. The ports were decent-- we swam and hung out at the beach in Princess Cays, and did a glass bottom boat Carnival excursion in Freeport. Those were both nice. We explored Nassau on foot and went to the Pirates Museum and the restaurant next to it for lunch. I enjoyed getting out of the cruise terminal area and walking to the museum-- we were able to talk with several local people who helped us with directions, and it was nice to interact with these kindhearted Bahamian souls. Nassau was my favorite port out of the three because it felt like we got to experience a bit of the true culture of the Bahamas. Ultimately, this cruise was so much fun and my whole family can't wait to do it again.

Wonderful time on the Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by SummerBdayFam

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)
SummerBdayFam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A
It was basic but pretty spacious and had everything we needed. Bathroom could an upgrade but it was fine. Super comfortable bed.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins