All i can say, is that i am extremely disappointed by this experience.
Firstly, we were provided with the wrong information in regards to visas by the NCL customer service before embarking the ship and forced to pay a hefty amount.
On board the ship there were a number of issues including:
- Food was awful. Every single day the food overcooked, dry, cold, flavourless and tasted like it had been sitting out for hours. Even the fine dining restaurants had less than average quality food and many times we sat waiting for over an hour for our food, the only one with decent food was O’ sha bar and grill.
- Poor entertainment. There were very limited shows and the entertainment was pretty boring compared to many cruise ships we’ve been on.
- Luggage left unattended. After waiting for hours for luggage to be delivered to our rooms, we found one of our bags left unattended down the hall.
- Lack of atmosphere. No celebration party like all cruise ships have. No themed events.
- Staterooms. Our rooms were actually really nice and spacious. Nicest rooms we’ve had however on arrival the coffee machine in the room was left used and dirty and the TV schedule played the exact same movies and shows every single day.
- Shore excursions were so over priced so we organised our own activities. But the disembarking was the most disorganised and unprofessional procedure we’ve ever experienced. The staff had no idea what they were doing and it was just chaos. Even once we were off the boat the mascots and photo opportunities were just cheap and tacky.
We have been on our fair share of cruises with different cruise liners and by far this is the most disappointing experience I’ve ever had. Definitely do not recommend NCL after this poor experience.
Nice sized room, love having a balcony. Refreshing and clean.
Too expensive so we organised our own driver to take us around to our planned activities. Much more cost effective.