3. Independence of the Seas
Well the excitement didnt last long. This was my children's first cruise and I feel that the independence of the seas was a let down. The food was poor quality. Unless I went to the the formal dining and I traded good food for poor quality of cleanliness. Lipstick on my water glass, napkins that had lipstick on them and my husband's silverware had food still left on it when it was delivered. The staff from the dinning hall saved this unpleasant experience. THANK YOU FRANCISCO AND STEPHAN table 744 for being absolute gentleman to your guests. The constant alcohol cups left all over jacuzzis and night was disgusting. I would recommend checking your charges on your room bill. I was charged 50.00 for towles that I handed to concierge desk and they didnt deduct charges until I brought my itemized receipt back and corrected the staff. Then I put my luggage out @ 11:00pm the previous night of departure so we could have an easier time getting off the boat, only to find that the staff broke the wheel on my luggage bag.

Royal failure

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by AMBERBRAMAN145

AMBERBRAMAN145’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V
The staff that cleaned my Cabin thank you for making towel animals for my kids you deserved your tip. And you made this experience a little better for my family. Thank you
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins