3. MSC Preziosa
MSC Preziosa review: was on 7 days, just got back. St Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Martinique, St Vincent, Trinidad, & got on & off in Guadeloupe. Re ship: super clean, staff always cleaning, really spotless, made everyone getting on ship & before meals use sanitizer, which was an excellent idea. Layout: was travelling with 9 others & everyone got lost at some point. Only decks 7&14 went from end to end. At one point I wandered deck 15 for an hour at night trying to find my cabin. Food: MDR on deck 6. Staff was exceptional. We had a big table of 7 & added 3 more & they accommodated us without complaint. Alex Bolanos, Amin, & Genero were wonderful. I would say the food was good quality & tasty, nicely presented, plentiful but basic- ie meat & potatos, veg & fish, even gluten-free for me, but rather bland. They had vegetarian options but no peanut butter anywhere on the ship!

Great value, nice ship, different islands

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by liltravlr

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Yacht Club Deluxe Suite

liltravlr’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Preziosa price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1
Free upgrade, otherwise I would not have paid the extra between a balcony and the yacht club
Acquamarina Deck Suite Cabins