3. Regal Princess
We thought it would be great to become part of history so we choose this World Record attempt at marriage vow renewal cruise. This was our third cruise. The first on the Royal and we were officially married on the Caribbean. Our experience on these two cruises far exceeded our expectations. Sadly I was extremely disappointed with the Regal. We had dinner at the Crown Grill and I had to send my steak back 3 times. I requested it be cooked medium And by the time I got it back the rest of my meal was cold and my steak was no longer juicy because of all the times I had to cut it to make sure it was cooked. We went on the Ultimate ship tour and that was great. I was amazed at the magnitude of laundry operation. This tour was well worth the cost! The captain was also personable, kind and genuinely loved his job. He explained bridge operations in a way that we could easily understand. Effy had a charm bracelet promo that was poorly thought out. You had to attend an “event” to receive a charm. If you missed an event because of vow renewal, waiting to get picture with Gavin McLeod and Jill Whelan, shore excursion or dinner we were told the last day of cruise we could get the charms that we missed. This was not correct. Grudgingly Effy gave you only 2 charms that you missed. Phoebe, our shopping concierge was gone. No where to be found. We went on several excursions where we were we only allowed 15 minutes shopping. I wish this time frame was at least 30 minutes. Last but not least...it is sad that my final impression occurs on disembarkation. The staff cannot wait for you to leave. No more being nice or helpful. No come back and see us.

Regal Princess Vow Renewal, Ultimate Ship Tour, Effy,

KimAB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Happy with cabin. There were a couple of times we heard running in the cabin above us.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins