3. Celebrity Equinox
We chose this cruise because of the date and the ship. The food in the main dining room was the one of the best in 15 cruises on various lines. We booked a 3 night specialty dining option but in retrospect would not do it again. Two of the restaurants, Tuscan and Suishi on Five did not have the ambience I expected. Le Petit’s animated entertainment was a fun experience and the food was great as well, except for the dessert. We were told by fellow cruisers that the Murano was wonderful. We were sorry we had not booked that. The buffet had lots of variety and good food. The service in all venues was top notch, and everyone as very friendly and helpful. The captain Taso, should have been a comedian as his updates were hilarious. The captain and senior crew members were very visible about the ship. The entertainment was very good but not all to our liking. The comedians were very funny, without swearing and vulgarity. I was disappointed that there was no seating to watch movies on the Lawn. I did not want to sit on the grass or hard bench. When I expressed my feelings I was offered two free movies in the room. The staff really went out of their way to accommodate us. My husband bought the non alcoholic drink package, a waste of money for the number of times he used it. It was $20 per day.

Wonderful cruise on a beautiful ship

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Provogirl

Provogirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B
Lots of room for baggage and storage, even above the bed. The bathroom was big, by cruise sip standards.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins