3. Grandeur of the Seas
We have cruised several times on the Grandeur of the years, but after this cruise we both decided, this was the last. We will wait for the Enchantment of the Seas and keep our fingers crossed. We like cruising our of Baltimore because we don't have to pay for a flight, but I'll fly to California for a cruise before I get on the Grandeur again. The cabin was a Junior Suite on the stern with a nice deck and view, but when under way the shaking was very bad. I don't mean the usual sway and roll of the ship, I mean shaking. The food in both the buffet and dining was very poor. The only thing I had that was not cold were the made to order eggs in the morning. Food in the dining room was the worst we have had on any of our (not bragging, just making a point) 41 cruises. We have never sent more food back for quality and being cold. Dining room service was also poor. It was so bad, the assistant matre de (sp) started serving us. You can't blame them for the weather, but you pay for an entire cruise. So when they need to miss a port you would think there would be some sort of compensation? Nope!

We kept trying, but now we are done with the Grandeur of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by skiwithapro1234

skiwithapro1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3
Cabin at the back of the ship. Nice large deck and view, but it "shakes" like crazy.
Don't book a cabin any near the stern.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins