• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Garza.Oscar
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony

The last dinner (Valentine’s Day) with my family was almost ruined by our waiter... He forgot a lot of items ordered and got most of the Entrées completely wrong. He was too busy talking to the table full of ladies instead of giving his full attention to our table. But other than that everyone (expect for the last waiter) on the ship was great. Rooms were clean, Hallways were clean, and Restrooms in the main lobby areas were clean. The Cruise Director TJ was awesome!!! His personality is incredible. If TJ’s name is on the Cruise Ship Details while planning our next Cruise Vacation, it will make it way much to say YES!!! and book it! My wife and I enjoyed his Lip Sync Battle performance. I was hilarious! We booked 2 Excursions through Carnival and 2 Massages. The Excursions were great! 1 of the 2 Massages was great. I will never book a Swedish Massage again. Debarking was a bit of a hassle which made us late to pick up our four-legged child from where we had him boarded. But I will be booking another cruise soon!

Balcony

Great, Nice and Clean, our room Steward was awesome!

Port Reviews

Galveston

Embarking was a breeze... it was a long hassle debarking.

2 Helpful Votes