3. Sapphire Princess
We have been on princess over ten times. We enjoyed Princess in the past but if this cruise is any indication of Princess today, I would urge you to spend your Cruise dollars elsewhere. We have been on the Princess Sapphire 3 times. This last time really showed how old, tired, dirty the Sapphire is. Our sliding glass balcony, "Club Class" door did not work and was never properly fixed. We paid for Club Class and got an Ocean View! The Sterling Steakhouse was terrible. All I wanted was a good Steak. Over cooked, Under cooked, way too salty...what a mess. I like eggs benedict for breakfast when I'm on vacation. It did not appear once on the breakfast menu in Club Class dining. I could NOT get it when requested either. Club Class dining is not special at all. In fact it is no different than the regular dining room. They promise tableside food presentations, but there was NO tableside food prep at all. A complete sham. Rust on hull, bulk heads, port holes. Power box on deck 15 hanging by wires. Stateroom furniture old and worn, torn and stained carpet, dents in wall board, yellowing of tub, staind in bathroom grout. Princess cruises have become so predictable. The special "Captain's" events are no longer special, the food and beverage service is very average. Overall I was very disappointed.

Princess, a big let down! Very disappointing cruise!

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by Hififile

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony

Rust on hull, bulk heads, port holes. Power box on deck 15 hanging by wires.

Hififile’s Full Rating Summary