• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Not Perfect, but had a great time

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Bahamas
Cammy8
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Interior

Although I’m listing cons, we did have a fantastic time and I doubt any of this will be a reason not to cruise on this ship. This was our 47th cruise and we’ve loved them all. These short trips that the cruise lines are offering these days are a great way to binge on food and fun, but not for too long!

CONS

“My Time Dining”

Interior

The cabin steward could have done a better job shining up the faucets and sink, but overall he did a good job.

Port Reviews

Miami

The port was easy to access. The traffic is always heavy, so be sure to take that into consideration.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

The sand has a lot of broken shells which hurt the sole of my foot. Best not to wear flip flops. We had a bad experience with the DJ (turns out DJs are not employees). Food on the island was pretty much burgers, dogs, chicken and tacos. Probably should have gone back to the ship to each. Overall we had a great time.

The zipline was about $70 and is very short; the water park for a half-day was about $44. My husband saw an ad for buy-one-get-one while on the ship. Might make sense to wait to purchase.

2 Helpful Votes