3. MSC Divina
Our embarkment was horrible. I felt like cattle being herded in to a pasture. No orginization. When we got on the ship we went to the buffet. I was almost knocked down by 3 employees and they didn't care they just looked at you like they didn't want you on the ship. We got our meal and I asked two gentlemen who were at a table next to us and asked if they could wipe off the table. One of them said "Are you talking to me". There wasn't much to do on the ship during the day unless you wanted to hang out around the pool, casino, or take dance lessons. Some days they would have Bingo which cost $20 for a card with 3 on it. Playing fill card in 40 numbers for jackpot of $25,000 or 44 numbers for $10,000. They never increased the numbers. We were on there and the Super Bowl was playing and in one of the day event papers they had that you had to pay $50 to watch it in the sports bar and you got 4 beers with that. I went to the service desk and asked about it and was told that it was no charge and I told her that it was in their paper and she got really nasty with me and told me "I work here I should know" I then told her that maybe she needed to call and ask. She did and found out I was right. I asked about something else and she was nasty with me again and I told her I didn't want to talk to her anymore. she informed me she was the head one there and I would have to talk to her. So I went to the other service desk and the lady there was very nice, she told me that you could watch it by the pool, your room, or in the Black and White lounge free. She even sent Champagne and choc. covered strawberries to the room. I also talked with the head one of the service dept. and he asked me to give him another chance to fix how we were being treated and offered us to go to the Steak house on him. We did take him up on that but I also told him that wasn't necessary.Everyone on the ship was complaining about how rude the crew was not all of them but alot of them were that way. If you asked for something else in the dining room you were told that they don't do that, not even a salad. I was sitting in the casino one night and a lady from England came and sat by me and asked me how I liked the cruise, I told her I was disappointed. She then began telling me she was in the lounge one night and the crew came in and opened the draft taps and let them run and then began drinking and one of the crew stood behind the bar and peed. I told her you have got to be kidding she said no and that she had reported it and they told her that they couldn't find out who it was and she told them the time it happened and told them to check the cameras. If they are doing this in front of cruisers, what are they doing behind the cruisers back. As I said our room was OK. Our stewardess was wonderful. The room is full of mirrors and red and black curtains, couch, and bedding. It could be changed it was too dark. When people were disembarking a gentleman fell and no one from the ship would help. The imigration officials finally came to his need. He was taken to the hospital. All they were worried about was getting everyone off the ship. When we were in line everyone was talking about how rude the crew was and how they would never cruise with MSC again.. I agree with them I can find some other was to spend my money. Sorry but this cruise line has a long way to go to service American Cruisers. Our waitress and waiter was excellent, but cann't say much for the Matridee.

Very Disappointed

nanna3’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
My room stewardess was excellent. She saw to our needs.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins