3. Norwegian Encore
Embarkation - It was a breeze. The only issue I had was we got off at Building A when we should have gone to Building C. The process was very quick through security. The lines were a little confusing because they had two entrances to the same place in line. We arrived around 12:45 pm. The whole process took us 15 minutes. As soon as we got on board they make sure to spray your hands with sanitizer before stepping onto the ship. Which I thought was pretty cool. As soon as we got on, we went to the sixth floor and signed up for comedy shows, escape room, laser tag, and Prohibition Musical. We had already signed up for our three specialty dining, Choir of Man(I wish I would have signed up twice) and Kinky Boots. Then we proceed to go to Taste Dining room for lunch since our room was not ready. Food - The food was excellent. I loved the fact they had buffalo wings 24/7 and you did not have to pay extra for it. I also loved the fact you can preorder your food if you have an allergy-like my husband and me. We were able to order any item that we wanted. However, if you preorder your meal at Taste or Savior, then you can only eat at one of those two restaurants. If you preorder at Manhattan, then you can only eat that pre-ordered meal in Manhattan. My rating for food went down because of finding a piece of hair in my burger at the Local. We showed the Maitre D. He investigated and sent some chocolate covered strawberries to the room as an apology. Walkways - The walkways were so small to me. You were not able to pass someone. You have to stand to the side and let that person pass. The deck was a nightmare. There were deck chairs everywhere. You barely had any space to walk from one side to the other. My husband and I pretty much stayed away from the deck area during the day. Especially after we found out he could not do some of the activites on the deck floor. Entertainment - Choir of Man, Kinky Boots, and Prohibition Musical were very good. I did not care too much for the comedy shows and the Beatle show in the Encore Theater. The one in the Cavern Club was good. I guess I was not a fan of that decade of their music. Any games done by the Entertainment staff were boring to me. If it was on the deck then we did not go due to the crowd of people. Galaxy Pavillion - It was fun for the first three VR rides but after the fourth/fifth ride, my husband and I were dizzy. So we did not complete the full hour that we paid for and went down to our room to sleep off the dizziness. We were able to get on six in forty-five minutes. We went at 1pm on the first sea day. Escape Room - We kept on being the only people to show up. It is not fun to do it we just two people. After the third time of just being the two of us, we decided not to do it and save our money. Laser Tag - We scheduled laser tag on the same day as Galaxy Pavillion. So we were too dizzy to do the laser tag and canceled. Go-Karts - My husband did not meet the weight requirement so we did not schedule this activity. My husband wanted at least one of us to try it out. So I stood in the stand-by line for ten minutes and was able to ride. It was nice to do it but I am do not have to do it again. Itinerary - I was not a fan of the itinerary. Going to Puerto Rico at night and leaving St. Thomas at 2pm was not the best. I could have skipped the private island in the Bahamas. Internet Package - We upgraded our free at sea perk to the unlimited package. It worked great for us. I was able to keep in contact with my kids back home. Disembarkation - We were one of the last groups to go out. We paid a luggage handler and so it took 15 minutes to go through customs. I did not like the way they had us to take the scenic route around the seventh floor to disembark from the ship. Overall we had a good time but will not go back on this particular ship for Norwegian. This was our first Norwegian ship. We prefer a ship that has more deck space and free activities for you to do like the basketball court and rock climbing.

Great Food but Not For Me

FamilyRicTime’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Encore price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA
The room had more storage areas then I first realized. No complaints on the room and the cabin steward. It was close to an elevator but not too close that you can hear the noise from people going to/fro from the elevator. Those set of elevators took us to our favorite places on the other floors so we did not have to walk across the Ship. It took me a while to find my room. Please use the fish on the floor. That was the only way I could find my cabin.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins