3. Carnival Liberty
Just back from our short cruise on the Liberty. I am a Platinum with Carnival, have been cruising with them for years. The last past two years we did cruise with Royal Caribbean, on the Oasis and then the Harmony because we wanted to cruise on the BIG ships. Anyway...we are booked on the Mardi Gras on 01/02.21 already. Now why I am writing this. We were not pleased at all with this last cruise. The only thing clean was our cabin. People that also traveled with us were not as lucky as we were with their cabin. The food was really bad, service was terrible. We have never had any of this before. In the dining room it took forever for our food to come and when it did it was not hot at all. The portions have been reduced to nothing at all. I mean my vegetable was broccoli, I had "one" little piece not as big as my thumb on my plate! As I said the food was not good at all. What a change from before when I use to brag about Carnival to others and got them to go on their ships. No more lobster nights either ! ! ! The buffet on the lido deck was no better, food was not hot and was NOT good. The BBQ was burnt and tasteless. The bake beans ...YUCK! Now we have had Guy's BBQ on other cruises and it was the best. Not this cruise. Each time we got Pizza it was brunt too (black Crust), hardly any cheese and toppings. The wonderful shows that Carnival use to put on are no more. The games and the Fun all gone. I have talked to a few relatives and friend's since getting back and they agree with me. Carnival has changed and not for the better. Since we are booked on the Mardi Gras next year we will give Carnival one more chance. Hopefully they will wake up. This is no way to keep them coming back like we have been doing for years and we take at lest one cruise a year. If the Mardi Gras disappoints us like this last cruise we will forever go with other cruise lines and tell others about how Carnival has forgotten about the FUN, and Value that they were know for. Clean up your ships, bring back the FUN to your cruises and PLEASE go back to your out of this world Food that you use to have.

So Disappointed in Carnival.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Helenfaye

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Helenfaye’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B
Cabin was clean and service was good in this area.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins