• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Liberty Review

Editor Rating
16 Awards

So Disappointed in Carnival.

Review for Carnival Liberty to the Bahamas
Helenfaye
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony

Just back from our short cruise on the Liberty. I am a Platinum with Carnival, have been cruising with them for years. The last past two years we did cruise with Royal Caribbean, on the Oasis and then the Harmony because we wanted to cruise on the BIG ships. Anyway...we are booked on the Mardi Gras on 01/02.21 already. Now why I am writing this.

We were not pleased at all with this last cruise. The only thing clean was our cabin. People that also traveled with us were not as lucky as we were with their cabin. The food was really bad, service was terrible. We have never had any of this before. In the dining room it took forever for our food to come and when it did it was not hot at all. The portions have been reduced to nothing at all. I mean my vegetable was broccoli, I had "one" little piece not as big as my thumb on my plate! As I said the food was not good at all. What a change from before when I use to brag about Carnival to others and got them to go on their ships. No more lobster nights either ! ! !

The buffet on the lido deck was no better, food was not hot and was NOT good. The BBQ was burnt and tasteless. The bake beans ...YUCK! Now we have had Guy's BBQ on other cruises and it was the best. Not this cruise. Each time we got Pizza it was brunt too (black Crust), hardly any cheese and toppings.

Balcony

Cabin was clean and service was good in this area.

3 Helpful Votes