3. Regal Princess
After cruising with many companies we have chosen Princess the last 4 times. Actually the Regal Princess the last two times. Embarking and Disembarking is seamless. Very impressed how they move so many people. On board you are treated like royalty. If you ever have a problem is is solved ASAP. We chose the Mini Suite Balcony this time over our regular choice of a balcony stateroom. For the little extra cost you have allot more comforts. don't miss making reservations at the Crown Grill. Service and atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening. The food is to top shelf. Order the filet mignon or the Rib eye steak cooked medium. You can thank me later. We always request "Voice-law" as our waiter but all the waters are superb. Entertainment is always ( I mean always ) great. Best I have seen on any ship. Excursions for snorkeling are the only thing I can comment on, and they are always well run. Ask around however; we have found great snorkeling by word of mouth and going on our own, with a taxi. It is risky because the ship will leave without you. The spacious fitness area has all the latest equipment plus free weights.They just didn't plop a treadmill & bike in a spare room. Only thing they could possibly add to this complete gym would be an endless pool. Lastly my secret Tip. The room steward's on the ship are always great. Tip them well. When I start a cruise, I tip my room steward generously. Again; thank me later. Don't forget a couples message. When your wife feels pampered all week ( happy wife is a happy life )

Princess is the Best, Why mess with the rest.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by G.W.

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

G.W.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
Beyond Clean and spacious for a cruise ship. Has a bathtub and a privacy curtain so you can sleep in.2 big screen TV's
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins