• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Inside

This was our first cruise ever for our 30th anniversary and I cannot find enough words to say how much we loved it. Yes, I read reviews prior to our leaving and did have a knot in my stomach before stepping onto the Epic since most of the reviews were bad. I am not an experienced cruiser and cannot tell you if this cruise was better than any other one, but I have traveled for most part of my life and I can tell you why our experience on Epic made us fall in love with cruising.

We went on the cruise that started out of San Juan on January 26th, 11 days to the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. I do follow instructions given and our instructions were to get to the ship between 2:30 - 3:00 pm, which we did and the embarkation went so smoothly that we were impressed - no line ups whatsoever! Cannot imagine that any other ship could have done a better or smoother process. We have booked inside cabin and I did know the layout of washroom beforehand. We were more than fine with it, kind of even liked that if one of us was taking a shower, the other did not have to wait to use washroom if needed and even found that it made for faster getting out in the mornings.

Size of room and storage was more than enough for us, we unpacked on first day and never had any problem with storage - we had two big suitcases and two carry -ons and everything fit perfectly.

Inside

Port Reviews

Aruba

Took a cab to Moomba beach, had amazing time.

Antigua