3. Carnival Glory
We had never been on a cruise. We didn't know what to expect. This trip turned out to be great! The staff were always very polite, helpful and smiling. Our rooms were cleaned daily, trash emptied, beds made and pulled down, fresh towels put in, and those neat towel animals awaited us, nightly! The food was wonderful, on every level. We ate at many buffets, we went to the main dining room a couple of nights and we even decided to try the "pay" Emerald Club/steakhouse. It was the best food I have ever had in my life! Five stars! It was also, well worth the $30.00 per person. Absolutely! The food and dessert, looked like something that would belong in the pages of "Restaurants & Institutions." That is no stretch or exaggeration! Our experience with the room service, wasn't really that good. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my husband is. He said the coffee was luke warm, at best and they did not bring any sugar or cups! Not being "kid friendly" we were a little concerned that we might be surrounded by little brats, running around. That was not the case. We may have seen at the MOST, 5 kids, the entire time! It was wonderful! Turns out, there were about 700 children on board but the good thing is, they were not only not seen, but not heard! They have something called "Camp Carnival" where the little rug rats go, and let me tell you, I was relieved! I also loved the fact they have an "adult only" deck. It's called Serenity. We are not smokers and I was also concerned we might get polluted but again, I was wrong. There is smoking, but it's certain areas and certainly not the entire ship. I had no problem with the smokers. I would highly recommend this ship. What a great time we had.

Our first cruise experience, turned out to be WONDERFUL!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Lamborghini Gal

• Sail Date: May 2010
  • Destination: Bahamas
The staff were always very polite, helpful and smiling.
I also loved the fact they have an "adult only" deck. It's called Serenity.
I would highly recommend this ship. What a great time we had.
Lamborghini Gal’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Glory price drops

TINY shower, but hey, it's a ship! LOL! CLEAN bathroom, and very clean room. Plenty of closet space, for us. Super comfortable bed. Nice balcony!
  Carnival Glory Deck Plans