3. Carnival Horizon
Horizon was a lovely cruise ship overall PROBABLY my favorite so far as far as the carnival family.... We always choose Carnival bc we do family trips and CARNIVAL BRINGS THE FUN‼️ and Guys burgers... Hands down the BEST and on horizon Guys Barbecue Joint OMG good... Loved the new ship overall.. my only draw back would probably be I absolutely love the family dinning experience and on this cruise they were really slow and also love, love, love Latino music/atmosphere... We went to the Havana Bar and was never greeted or attended to at all. They clearly seen us, looked at us and we in fact had to walk over to the bar and order when we were at a table.. Overall we love Carnival. Our only disappointment was the Havana Bar bc we were treated like we wasn't there and dining was slower than usual but absolutely beautiful ship..

Family Cruise Horizon 2020