• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

cathmandu
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

We had friends already booked on this cruise and decided to join them. We live in the Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami area and decided to go (we never had been on a cruise). Plus it was a new ship. Actually cruised on 2/9/2019 to 2/16/2019. We had the best time ever. We didn't know what to do or expect. We had My Time Dining and the first night we checked in right at 5:30 and asked for a table of 2 and the gave us one with a window (for just 2). We asked to have same table/wait staff/time for the rest of our 7 day trip and they did and it was so AMAZING... It sold us on Royal Caribbean forever. The ship was so big we never got to explore everything. I must say it's crowded the day everyone embarks/checks in but after that this floating city runs pretty smooth.

Ocean View Balcony

Our cabin was nice and clean and we enjoyed the ocean view and sitting outside enjoying the sea air and star filled evenings.

Port Reviews

Miami

I live in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and I am not usually in the Miami Area. I recommend downtown Fort Lauderdale and Sawgrass Mills area for a quick stay over.

St. Thomas

We just visited the port area and had a nice time. We have enjoyed the cruising aspect and enjoy the actual cruise experience and what the cruise itself provides as much as the side excursions that you can add to your trip. Enjoy what you want to book and see.

10 Helpful Vote