3. Carnival Splendor
I think this carnival cruise is pretentious type. I was not really impressed with their buffet menu, especially their breakfast. They have app to check the program, where to eat and chat with other passengers. Unfortunately, for chatting feature was not working most of the time for us so it was a waste of time. The breakfast are flat and boring. Sometimes in their app showing that their buffet is open but when you get there, there was signs that the buffet is closed. In the rainy/wet weather, even worse. There was not enough good entertainment / activities that is fun. The water will in the slides are not heated so at the top deck, it was windy & cold. I also lost one of my AirPod and report it almost every day but no update was given. When we were leaving, we supposed to receive letter / memo to advised our checkout zone but many of us never received any. In the fine dining area, only on the last day they show us the kids menu. I think they have to train their staff much better in the customer service. Before we sailed, I had some inquiries over the phone but again the customer service agent hang up on me before I finish my inquiries.

Nothing to rave - even for first timer

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Helen_liong

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

In the fine dining area, only on the last day they show us the kids menu.

Helen_liong’s Full Rating Summary