3. Enchantment of the Seas
First time with RC, picked cruise because it fit within traveling dates that I needed as well as I was advised RC was better than Carnival which I had previously cruised on. Totally wish I wouldve done better research or sought out honest reviews prior to booking. The ship is older, least bit of my concerns honestly. The activites or lack there of is what left me wanting more/wishing I wouldve found a different cruise within my desired travel dates. Staff all around are great, room attendants, food/service areas, even during activiies (competitions, bingo,shows) all very courteous and entertaining (if meant to be) However there werent many things on ship to do. Dining- Had issue with our dining (scheduled) table, each night. but it truly didnt bother us as much as it may of someone who is easily irritated by those things. The first night, perfect, 2nd and 3rd night we were table hopping due to seating arrangements being altered or maybe some guests were simply at the wrong table. Unfortunate b/c we did like our waitstaff the first night, we were looking forward to enjoyiing them for the duration of the trip. Outside of Main Dining. wheww youre stuck out.. although there are options at the buffet it becomes repetitive quick. There are no other eateries outside of the Solarium (pizza,salad,cold cuts) that are open around the clock. I did not pay for the special dining options, had I had an on board credit, maybe would of given it a shot. But didnt see the worth in spending for food when the dinner dining was quite nice and had a great menu to choose from. The all adults area (Solarium Pool) was full of kids running around everywhere. Top deck was closed majority of the cruise. I believe this was due to weather, so where I thought I could escape kids, b/c there isnt much to do on the top deck, I couldnt. I would travel with Royal Caribbean again, just wont be on this ship. Hopefully other, newer, ships have more to offer!

A lot left desired...

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by bfennell

However there werent many things on ship to do.

Dining-

The all adults area (Solarium Pool) was full of kids running around everywhere.

I would travel with Royal Caribbean again, just wont be on this ship.

Hopefully other, newer, ships have more to offer!
bfennell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V
Cabin tenant was great. Super sweet and attentive.
Cabin, basic, inside cabin.. nothing special,nothing horrible. small.but do able!
You dont stay in your cabin long anyway!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins