• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Orchestra Review

Editor Rating

Almost great experience but A trip

Review for MSC Orchestra to Africa
ndileka
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

I chose this cruise based on the advertisements and need for a holiday. The idea of a cruise is great and all that it promises but it seems idea has fallen through the cracks and this now has become transport to Mozambique Island and back to pick up another lot take it back and bring it back and no longer about making each trip an experience the passengers will never forget.

Remember that in the ship there are those that are going for the first time and those that have done it many times and for each of these people it should be an unforgettable experience and not just a trip. For an example for some reason the embarkation was delayed by a good 2 hours which we couldn't catch up on and that became a ripple effect because some of us just touched the island and we had to come back to the boat as the time was not enough for the offshore experience. even the food in the island was not enough for everyone. I personally had to wait for 3 hours to go to the island and by the time I got there it was time to come back no food and no ice-cream even the music had died meaning no longer fun. and some people were already queuing to go back. That day for me was Just wasted and for many other people that I spoke to.

Coming back to the the boat the dining for dinner was not good either, we had to wait for an hour to get the main course and the waiter told us everyone had to wait.... my advise is to announce for people to go for buffet if that particular sitting is full.

It was great

Port Reviews

Portuguese Island

It could have been nice but there was not enough time

Find an MSC Orchestra Cruise from $549