Carnival Glory Cruise Review

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by myeverything4546

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

My first cruise! Everything went well except for an excursion ( Isla Rotan) that was not clearly explained. I thought that snorkeling would be supervised and found out the hard way that it was not. Nor was it explained in the description. I learned so much that I can rely on my travel clients. The entire staff was so nice and accommodating. it was my girlfriends' first cruise as well. We really enjoyed the experience and plan to go again.l plan to recommend this cruise to my travel clients as well. The food did not disappoint even though there were not any vegan/vegetarian choices. I will just have to cleanse when I return home. Any maintenance problems were addressed immediately. It was the perfect size ship for a first cruise, at least for me, Ports were very nice and kept up well. Approximately 1200 passengers, so it was not congested. I will go on another cruise with Carnival. Our room was just off the elevator, so we could hear all the noise. I would opt for a room away from the elevator on my next trip. embarkation and disembarkation went well and was smooth. to sum it up, read and ask questions about your excursions and what you are allowed to bring on the ship.

myeverything4546's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

Everything was clean and comfortable. I loved the private balcony.

Roatan

the beach was clean and very nice. We had reserved covered seating.

Roatan

the description was misleading. Found out that it was not a guided event. We barely got instructions on how to put the gear on.

Cozumel

We miss out original excursion but got a better and cheaper one. the demonstration and museum were very informative.

I would suggest that you bring snacks( crackers packaged candies, canned sodas, canned water. Do not forget to pack otc pain relievers and cold meds. They are very overpriced on the ship.

myeverything4546