• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Norwegian Sun Review

Editor Rating
2082 reviews
53 Awards

Seas were rough, but what a blast!

Review for Norwegian Sun to the Western Caribbean
FairyGodmother55
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Inside

We did a late Dec cruise, hoping to enjoy a little pre Christmas celebration. My husband, adult daughter and I got a " black Friday" special and snagged an inside cabin for 3 for a great rate. I don't really LIKE inside cabins, but it was a pretty last minute booking so I was happy just to go!

Embarkation: We live in Florida so it was hop, skip and jump to Port Canaveral. We parked in Cocoa Beach and got a shuttle to the port. We were onboard the ship in no time and able to get into our cabins right away. Luggage was delivered quickly!

Cabin: We were on Deck 6 - sort of.... it was a little hall way between Decks 6 & 7 ( you had access via Deck 7) and we had a little trouble finding our room. But once we did, we were happy to have a quiet hallway, tucked away from most of the other long passenger hallways. Our room steward, Bryan was wonderful and greeted us multiple times a day, always there to help in any way. Our little room had TONS of storage, and even had USB ports next to each bed. ( LOVE THIS!) The sofa bed my daughter slept on was too small, a taller person's legs would have drooped over the bed... but she managed. I'd prefer an outside cabin in the future.

Inside

Inside cabin in a " hidden " hall way. (6A- between 6 & 7- don't ask me how that worked!) Small, but lots of storage. Sofa bed was too small for a normal adult to sleep on comfortably.

previous reviewnext review