3. Allure of the Seas
We chose this ship because it worked w/the time and places we wanted to go/visit. We’ve been on 10 cruises together/12 each. This has got to be my favorite one. Between the airports/airlines, port, ship, etc, we had a seamless trip. The crew was amazing, the excursions, everything. Monoj & Dion were such good waiters that we requested them every night. The funny thing is, that we weren’t the only ones. One night we waited 30+ minutes, voluntarily, to have a table w/them. We went to St Thomas, San Juan, PR, and CocoCay. They were all fabulous, but CocoCay was outstanding!!! Well worth it. In St. Thomas, we went to Magen’s Bay. We previously went in 2012. The beach was gorgeous, there were plenty of places for shade, even when it’s really busy. The food was well worth the money, and was a great deal too. I did not care for the workers in the gift shop there though. The workers followed me around so much that they were handing me things. The inventory was extremely overpriced. When I went to buy a postcard, the employees wouldn’t even look at me. I will never go in there again. When we stopped in San Juan, we didn’t take an excursion, but that’s because we’ve there many times before. Don Tako and Starbucks are great stops. Make sure you stop by the fort, it’s beautiful. CocoCay was phenomenal. I could probably spend days on the island and still want to go back. There are many things to do that don’t require spending more money. The complimentary grills have great food, but I did suggest to RCI that they include shredded cheese. I love that you don’t have to take excursions to have a good time, but that they have great choices if you do decide to take one. I felt very safe the whole time. Love RCI!! Make sure to complete your survey that’s emailed to you after your cruise. It’s vital to the cruise line.

Best Cruise Ever!

eshook07’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3D
Excellent! And excellent stateroom attendant.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins