3. Carnival Horizon
The ship is nice and the staff very friendly and helpful. Loved the sky ride. There was a worker named Milos who made our cruise more enjoyable. The rooms are nice as well. However the food on the buffet was mediocre. The breakfast was better than the dinner. I was totally disappointed with the desserts. Thought I was getting cake but instead the texture was a mixture between jello and pudding and tasteless. We still don’t know what that was. I noticed there was a lot of cheesecake which is fine if you happen to like cheesecake which my husband and I don’t. This is our six cruise and we would like to see an improvement in the food. Why can’t there be normal desserts like the classic cake or pies? Would like to see a separate bar set up for serving cokes because when you pay to be able to have them, you have to go to the bar which takes forever because they are busy mixing alcoholic drinks and seemed to be more concerned with making them than messing with the cokes. Itjust seems like a hassle to just get a coke. If you want pictures taken they have plenty of photographers taking them and they look nice. But you have to have a big pocket book to be able to purchase them. They charged $20 for just one picture that you can download on your phone or you can buy packages but be prepared to pay a lot of money. They would probably make more money if they made the pictures more affordable so that people would buy more. Had fun on the excursions except for the Bamboo Beach in Jamaica. It was a 45 minute ride to and from. No place to get out of rain so we got soaked before even getting to swim. Beach was not as nice as I thought it would be. By the time you got back, there was no time for shopping. Would not recommend this excursion. Grand Cayman and Cozumel was very nice. 7 Mile Beach was beautiful. Swam with the dolphins in Cozumel and loved it. Would highly recommend this excursion.

Buffet was mediocre. Desserts horrible. Staff was great

jclives’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Horizon price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin 9B
Very nice. Staff was very good at cleaning it and were very friendly. There’s plenty of room. But wished there was less Carnival advertising on the TV and more channels.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins