This is definitely high-end cruise on a very expensive ship. Overall experience is very positive but I guess taste differ...
- Ship appearance and futures
- Very good basic food both in cafeteria and assigned dining.
- Fantastic Vegas quality entertainment, state of the art theater
- A very professional crew, with captain Kate is a true celebrity and outstanding person
- Very well handled shore excursions booked through the ship
- Very comfortable cabins with a new balcony design
- 1/4 mile outdoor jogging track
- Transparent billing and set of technologies like face recognition and mobile app
- Fast and easy embark/disembark
-Nothing free on this cruise, I guess it is a new business model adopted by airlines and cruise companies when you have to pay for all extras...
- WiFi expensive and limited by price category, basic costs $140 for one device and you cannot even watch video, you have to get to even more expensive category to allow streaming.
The big confusion is a roaming, even if you technically still in US, for example in Key West, while on the ship roaming charges apply. You have to buy internet package to use your phone without roaming charges all the time while on the ship. I realized it too late and facing big charges from AT&T despite the fact I had an International plan which is not working on the cruise ship.
- Beverages. There is no free bottled water on the ship. You have to buy an expensive drink package to get bottled water, otherwise it is $4 a bottle. Water still available from dispensers and is quite good despite the fact it is produced on the ship using desalination.
-Gym does not have a steam room or sauna. Those available only through the spa at extra cost
- While at sea ship is crowded - hard to find a chair
- Terminal does not have any duty-free shops so if you plan to bring allowed wine to the ship (2 bottles per state room) plan ahead. And by the way, do not try to smuggle alcohol on the ship, security will confiscate it...
- The shops are very expensive dominated by Tiffany and Cartier like...