• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

LauretteE
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

I loved this Viking experience. Smaller ship, no photos, no casino and I'm sorry, but no children. It was what we needed (we're Seniors). The "free to everyone Spa" is amazing! The hot room, the ice bucket of water, the cold room, the big spa, the hot tub.... at first I thought I couldn't do it, but it was absolutely wonderful. The crew/staff was amazing beyond any expectations we had.

Our dining experience could not have been better. Absolutely fabulous food - what a surprise from Princess and Carnival! Our waiter, Singh Untung Surya, Station 12, Table #151 made this cruise, OVER THE TOP. He was FABULOUS - the six of us that traveled together cannot say enough about what an amazing dining experience we had, with many, many accolades and thanks to Singh. He needs to be promoted or get a raise or something. Everyone that enjoyed the pleasure of being on one of his tables, all agreed, he is one very amazing person and a true asset to the Viking team. He made a huge difference to all of us! Way to go Singh....thank you for all you efforts to make this cruise extremely memorable for all of us!

We had a balcony room. Very nice, not overly spacious. Clean and fresh every single day.

Port Reviews

St. Lucia

A nice bus ride around the island.

Find a Viking Sea Cruise from $2,779