• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

MMsteffey
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin:

Just returned from our cruise, in cabin 247. We’re experienced cruisers and active vacationers. It was a delightful treat to explore the islands and experience luxury accommodations and service. The ship was in excellent condition despite its upcoming retirement. To those who complained of rust and “tired”. I respectfully disagree.

Some complained that the wine selection is Ecuadorian only : We were offered a broad selection of Spanish and South American wines, most of which were interesting and good. By the way there is a bottle of sparkling wine tucked away near the juice bar at breakfast- wow am I sorry I missed that until the last day! If you are a sparkling wine drinker, take a sparkling wine bottle stopper with you to make the most of the always replenished bottle in your room.

Leonardo our butler took lots of initiative, such as when I left a partially finished small bowl of nuts and raisins from breakfast in the room - he made sure I had an overflowing bowl in the room for the rest of the week. The cabin was very spacious, with a walk in closet, sitting area, and bedroom.

The cabin was large and very clean.

5 Helpful Votes