3. Regal Princess
From start to finish, this cruise was so much fun! Check-in was a breeze. Our luggage was delivered quickly. We went right to dinner. There was top-notch entertainment every night. If you were bored, it was your own fault. There is so much to do in this ship. The Crown Grill steakhouse was fabulous. The filet mignon, New York Strip steaks and Porterhouse steaks were the best we've ever had. All the food was delicious everywhere on the ship. The staff was super friendly and aimed to please. The entertainment was terrific! There are different shows every night of Broadway quality. The comedian was hysterical and gave a clean show. I had to buy his DVD. Lotus Spa and and it's Enclave were phenomenal. We had so much fun! I wish we could have stayed another week. They couldn't do enough to make us happy. I can't wait to cruise with Princess again.

The best entertainment and food!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Kathymcg325

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
Kathymcg325’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Perfect for two people. Loved the balcony room. All outside rooms are balcony in this ship.
  Regal Princess Deck Plans