3. MSC Divina
Recently went on a cruise from Miami Jan 28 and then Jan 31 on Divina(back to back).. stayed in cabin 10035 on first leg and then 13203 on second leg. Everything was perfect..(After this review MSC should make me a spokesperson) We have dropped the other cruiselines and gone with MSC..this was our 6th MSC cruise..but lets talk this latest cruise. It was just fantastic...the mix of passengers were diverse..from all over..and that made it exceptional. The staff were great...as long as you talk and smile and show them respect they will return the same..after all they are not slaves. The animation team was the best we have ever experienced..and we have close to 20 cruises under our belt. Anna the cruise director has assembled a winning team...she is ably assisted by Carlos,Samantha,Natasha,Antonio and some others whose names escape me....plus the 2 dancers Karla and Ramon.They are just wonderful and in my opinion ready to assume cruise director roles on any cruiseline. Book a Divina trip and experience first hand what animation is all about. The staff around the ship were just as excellent and they always had a smile and helping hand for us. The buffet staff were par excellent...again the servers behind the counters and waiters. the girl Crispy was a delight and did her job with a smile always. I can go on and on and name them all but rest assured they were all great. From a food standpoint the buffet was where we ate and the food was just great.I never trust the restaurants...we dont like to be waited on nor do we like to wait for food. The shows were just super..rich in talent and at times very energetic and full of vibes. The only draw back is the sense of entitlement that some passengers feel they have by putting the elevators on PRIORITY..MSC must discontinue this practice...no one is above anyone.....and if those passengers feel its their right to some sort of privilege its best they stay in their rooms...tch tch tch. The room attendants assigned to us were very diligent and mannerly and helpful.Andy and Tan..Two very hardworking individuals. Bottom line is we respect the staff and will never expect servitude attendance nor attention.....and as such our cruises go very well.. And MSC has been delivering great cruises and great service

Best cruiseline today

MSC Divina Cruise Review by cruiselogic

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Bella Interior Stateroom

stayed in cabin 10035 on first leg and then 13203 on second leg.

Everything was perfect..(After this review MSC should make me a spokesperson)

Book a Divina trip and experience first hand what animation is all about.

the girl Crispy was a delight and did her job with a smile always.

I can go on and on and name them all but rest assured they were all great.

And MSC has been delivering great cruises and great service
cruiselogic’s Full Rating Summary