Our Baltic cruise was very nice. We didn't know any capitals of Northern Europe so we got an impression. The itinerary: We started in Southampton. The boarding was very easy and it didn't take many time. Every town was great - no matter whether Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo or Kristiansand. Not many Baltic cruises have Norwegian ports - our cruises had!! 2 days in St. Petersburg are important to see all sights!!! The ship: The ship was very new and very clean. In comparison to Crown Princess there were some differences but not many. The crew was friendly and they did a good job. Very good: We could eat when we wanted to do that - no fixed eating times in the evening. The food was good and the ship had many restaurants, bars and eateries. There were many facilities to do something in your freetime. The stateroom: Our balcony stateroom was very beautiful. We could relax there on the big balcony. This was my cruise review. I highly would recommend this ship or the sister ship "Azura" for the Baltic cruises. I look forward to our Norway cruise (jul 17) on the same ship.

Baltic Beauty