Family recommended this cruise line and went with family and friends. This is our 7th or 8th cruise in last two years. Pros: Staff was friendly, accommodating, room very clean. John at the omelette station was an artist and made breakfast very enjoyable. Sauna, steam room and showers very good--Great water therapy tub with jet movement Cons:: Dining and food experience horrible. Meat and fish bland, flavorless, and poor quality. Choices on dinner buffet same as main dining room. Only had one or two meals that were ok. Breakfast same every day. Specialty dining (2 restaurants) were ok--nothing special and service very slow. Same pizza every day--cannot customize like just get a tomato pie like other ships. Entertainment: Singer and piano player at show was very good. Show last night of cruise was good. The rest of the shows were terrible. One night was Super Bowl and tonight is the Oscars on our TV or in lounge. NO LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AT THE POOL EXCEPT FOR ONE HOUR IN 10 DAYS, AND THIS WAS JUST THE HOUSE BAND. Activities: Very limited and nothing that interest me or wife. There are two hot tubs in the pool area--However they are not hot--they are warm. I complained along with many others and was told that temperature was 80 degrees F and met regulations. This is my 7th or 8th cruise in the past two years--Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America. Just cruised Royal Anthem of the Sea last month for 11 nights almost same itinerary and paid $3,000. Sirena cost $6,000 for same room (Balcony) COMPLETE RIPOFF--- Cabin: Shower designed for children, not grownups. Toilet placement made it impossible to place one leg. I had to use public bathrooms on other decks to have a bowl movement. Room very poorly laid out with bed in center and no space to walk around. Bottom line question:: Would you go again? No--Not on this ship Would I recommend Oceania to a friend? Definitely not this ship. I've heard good things about Rivera, but won't take a chance again. One more thing about age, I'm 71 and wife is 70. Probably 95% of passengers were in their 80's or 90's. I hope I made it to my 80's and 90's but much older crowd. No babies on ship or little kids. I still had a great time being with friends and family, but just too many misses and issues with this ship. Everyone was disappointed that we couldn't embark at the private beach the last day cause of high winds--but that was not fault of cruise line---

Disappointed with food, entertainment, Activities

Sirena Cruise Review by garyg2000

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Pros: Staff was friendly, accommodating, room very clean.

John at the omelette station was an artist and made breakfast very enjoyable.

Cons::

Activities: Very limited and nothing that interest me or wife.

COMPLETE RIPOFF---

Bottom line question:: Would you go again? No--Not on this ship

garyg2000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Sirena price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B1
Poorly laid out--Bathroom shower for small kids. Toilet placement terrible.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins