3. Carnival Conquest
Carnival conquest was quiet a bit cheaper then the other cruise lines I was looking at sk made the choice to give them a try worse mistake ever I will gladly pay more for Norwegian or royal Caribbean cruise line this boat is run down the food is absolutely terribly seriously lacking entertainment small layed out very inconvenient u gotta go up to get down and skip around to get to the next floor up or down the stateroom attendant seriously ask me our 1st day if I really needed our room cleaned daily never mind twice a day I've cruised many time prior just not with carnival unless u are going on a cruise to get totally wasted and stay in the casino this is not the cruise line for you i normally dont leave bad reviews but it truly needs to be told publicly how terrible this boat and cruise line is JUST SAY NO n go with some other line trust me it's worth the extra $$$

1st and last time I will ever cruise with carnival

Liztrues’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M
The room was defiantly a decent size
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins