3. Independence of the Seas
This was the best vacation my husband and I have ever taken together! The entertainment provided by Christian Radio Station K-Love was outstanding! The staff on ship as well as the K-Love staff were all amazing, helpful, and friendly! We had concerts every night and got to spend our time on ship mingling with Christian music artists as well as comedians. It was amazing getting to have your pictures taken with people like Danny Gokey, and Joel and Luke from For King and Country. Our cabin was everything we needed. I have never been one to splurge on large fancy rooms because if you're on a good cruise you don't spend much time in your room. The islands we went to were amazing and so were the staff of the excursions we took. We visited Grand Cayman Islands and went snorkeling, swam with and fed stingray, and went to starfish point. In Cozumel we took a jeep excursion all over the island to private beaches, ate local cuisine, snorkeled, and visited historical Mayan Ruins. Everything was beautiful and we enjoyed all aspects of this Christian Cruise. We are already booked for 2021 K-Love cruise and are counting down the days! If you're a Christian, enjoy contemporary Christian music, and are looking for a cruise, then this is the one you want! klovecruise dot com for all the information!

K-Love Cruise 2020

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Brooke.Anne85

Brooke.Anne85’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V
Standard cabin. Bed, closet, bathroom, and vanity. Enough space to do all you need on a cruise. Sleep, shower, change clothes.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Island Tour
    Jeep Tour & Snorkel at Punta Sur- I made a mistake when booking and chose the wrong excursion time and when I called from the ship they assured me there would be no problem. We showed up when the ship got there and because of the mistake it ended up working out better for us! We had a private tour and didn't have to share our jeep or our guide. Nesto was our tour guide and he was great! He showed us all around the island and explained so much about what we were seeing and we just had the best time. We wanted an excursion that did a little bit of everything and that's exactly what we got! Sightseeing, snorkeling, private beaches, Mayan Ruins, wildlife (crocs, raccoons, iguanas, flamingos & more), and a lighthouse climb.
    View All 86 Island Tour Reviews
    View All 439 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Wildlife Tour
    View All 5 Wildlife Tour Reviews
  • Snorkeling
    CAPTAIN BRYAN'S SAIL & SNORKEL TOURS was amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful and showed us a wonderful time. I highly recommend using them.
    View All 319 Snorkeling Reviews