3. Allure of the Seas
This was my 13th cruise (Diamond) and my SO's first. We were with the Chicago Music Cruise group. This is my second cruise on an Oasis class ship. My cruise style is as casual and unhurried as possible. I expect nothing more than good food, good drinks and a good time. This cruise gave all 3. Through the port was relatively easy although miss the Diamond priority lines but I guess with the scheduled times they figure the lines should be short. We got on the ship right around 1PM and straight to our cabin 12327 (Boardwalk View) and the last cabin port, aft. Then to the Windjammer for a bit of lunch. The Windjammer was above average buffet quality. Our service for breakfasts and lunches in the Windjammer with Vincent was outstanding. As soon as we sat down he was off with our cards (Deluxe package) for our custom mimosas. He was always prompt with water, juice or coffee. We ate a few times in the Main for dinner. Dalton and his assistant treated us well and were prompt. At one point I found a bit of older lettuce in a salad and it was quickly taken care of and the dining room lead came to check up. Our cabin attendant Aryan took great care of us. Always had the requested ice bucket and would unlock our door when our hands were full. Cabin was neat and tidy with plenty of room for two of us. Plenty of storage with a safe and blow dryer. There is one 3 plug outlet in the room and it looked as though they pulled power strips people tried to bring on. There could be more outlets but...oh well. One blog suggests USB multi and this seems a good idea. Bathroom was adequate and generally clean although there was a small drawer that was missed during clean out day. Entertainment was quite good. Mama Mia was great and as good as any regional cast production. Had the drink package that was well worth it. The full service Starbucks on board allows you to use your phone to pay. It is not included in the Deluxe Package. The walking track is on deck 5 and is 0.42 miles. The longer track is nice. Had a great time.

Great Time on Allure

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by sawpgw

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

This is my second cruise on an Oasis class ship.

The walking track is on deck 5 and is 0.42 miles. The longer track is nice.

Had a great time.
sawpgw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I
Cabin was the usual. Plenty of storage. Love the balcony with ocean and Boardwalk and Aquatheater views.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins