3. Marella Discovery 2
Choose a cruise. To relax and for a luxury couple vacation. I couldn’t have chosen a worse trip with TUI. As for food! Dreadful. A massive punch up on board passengers. Staff that didn’t have a clue. Not all inclusive. Entertainment was like a bad red coat holiday. Like a booze cruise Absolutely disgusting. And I complained straight away on board and on returning. Just received an email today. No compensation. And just a sad apology. Shame on you TUI Extremely overpriced 7.5k for the trip. And feel like I have been really ripped off. The sales pitch was so good I thought it was expensive but a real treat. But on return the shop wasn’t as happy to hear about my complaint. And as for the response I am fuming and shocked. If I treated my customers in this fashion. I wouldn’t have a business. Certainly not one that Jane MacDonald has advertised.

Worst holiday ever

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by Taylor Hanley

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

Shame on you TUI

Taylor Hanley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery 2 price drops

Was comfy. Not luxury. And had to have air con looked at twice while on board