3. Queen Elizabeth
I wanted to try Cunard for the experience so paid 3.5 times the usual daily rate of other ships. Unfortunately it was the worst dining experience of any ship I have sailed on (10+) and I complained to the Executive Chef in person. Meat and Foul were of very poor quality so if you wanted anything not to be tough you had to order rare. I had tough steak and lamb n poor quality shrimp. One lady at my table had duck which was like shoe leather. The same lady complained to the wine waiter about her wine being stale and he just walked away. When challenged the next night by another lady about it he walked away again. One lady ordered lobster maccoroni but could hardly find any lobster. She said they have weird combinations on this ship plus you need a dictionary to read the menu. As an example one night they listed a Phirthier of Cauliflower. At afternoon tea one waiter was rude to me when I asked what fillings were in the sandwiches. He said " I have already told the others" meaning the other 3 at my table. The decor of the ship is simply stunning and it felt spacious and the highlight of the cruise was afternoon tea at 3pm each day. The evening shows were really great and having a private box made it special. The vast majority of the staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you. Unfortunately on the last evening there was a long line up of people wishing to settle their accounts but few staff. Overall I enjoyed the cruise but it's not good value for money and if you are a foodie sail with someone else. I think Cunard is resting on a tradition that is gone since being now owned by Carnival. As an example on the last evening there was a $10 SALE, mainly watches, rings, sunnies and bling. The original British owners must be horrified.

The good, the bad and the ugly

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Robbo13

Robbo13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin FB
Excellent but usual small bathroom. However the half bottle of French Champagne waiting for us was a great start. Sent with the Captain's Compliments to each cabin.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins