3. Carnival Liberty
Let me start by saying the best part of my cruise was my housekeeper Tony, he was awesome. The bad Had a handful of rude crew members, bars were way under staffed, slide shut down, 1 pool shut down ( the quiet kid free pool ), customer service stations seemed to be closed more then open, ask crew about something and get wrong answer or a I dont know, Your Time Dining restaurant wasnt what we expected. 2 hrs plus for dinner after sitting down, took forever just to get a beverage at dinner, portions were portions for children so we learned to double everything we ordered. Plates and food thrown out in hallway from room service I suspect, left there for long periods of time. If on Lido deck and you were drinking alcohol you were treated differently then if you ordered a soda. If you ordered a soda they seemed to take their sweet time, look of disgust by them and I assume because Gratuities were not put on them if you had the soda package like alcohol if you had the Cheers package. Before booking I was looking at Royal Caribbean cruise lines and even called about Alcohol Package, wife dont drink I told them and they were willing to just let me purchase Alcohol package, Carnival when I called after booking due to liking the Itinerary better was told, no, anyone in room over 21 has to purchase as well. Told them wife doesnt drink was told it didnt matter. I knew I wasnt gonna drink $500.00+ plus of beer so I had to buy beer by beer to the tune of almost $8.00 a beer. It was my 1st cruise and prolly the last with Carnival. Half Moon Cay was awesome tho.

Disappointed