• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Disapointed123
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

Booked my first cruse and I did not read any reviews, what a mistake I made. I can not complain about the room, meals or entertainment on board ship. My complaint is with what they charge you for everything else that is not mentioned when you book. Example my husband drinks and I do not, when my husband wanted to buy the drink package for 3 days the charge was $307.98, but they would not sell him this until I bought a soda package for $113.28 I do not drink soda or alcohol, then if you wanted to use your phone you had to buy the WIFI package which was $80 dollars. I do not know how other cruse lines do this, but I will never do another cruise like this again. If this sounds ok to you, then by all means disregard this review and enjoy your cruise. Also when paying for other things ship personnel told me my debit card was declined and owed them money, I could not verify why card was declined and could not call bank, as it was the weekend. I was told that if I do not come up with the money I will not be allowed to leave the ship. When we came into port I called my father and told him what they said to me, I handed the phone to finance officer my father told them that he would give them his credit card number to take care of the bill, they told him that they do not except cards over the phone. Well I don't know how they were going to get payed then. My father also told them that if they were not going to let me off the ship that he would call the police and file charges against the cruise line. Also the ship was to dock in Miami at 6am my flight out of Ft Lauderdale was at 8am. The ship did not come into port until 7:30am and would not start letting passengers off until almost 9am. Well we missed our flight and could not get another flight out until the next morning, all this cost us another $200 plus a motel room and a day of work. So again what kind of cruise line does this to people, never again.

Ok

Port Reviews

Nassau

Nothing special

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Day was canceled due to weather

3 Helpful Votes